In some cases you may want to ask a question that only needs to be answered when either "Yes" or "No" has been answered on the previous question. These are called conditional questions.
Creating a conditional question
- A conditional question can only be created on the basis of a previous question with the answer options Yes or No. So first create a question with the question type Yes/No.
- Click on the three dot icon on the right side of the question then click Create conditional question.
- Indicate when this question should be answered in the case of Yes or in the case of No. Then click on Add.
- An option has been added for a conditional question. Click Add Conditional question to create a question that depends on the answer. Here you can choose from almost any question type.
- A conditional question can only be used on a Yes/No question.
- It is possible to link two questions to the previous question. On both the answer "Yes" and the answer "No" a second question has to be answered.
- Suppliers can always view all conditional questions.
- Suppliers cannot ask questions about the conditional questions.