In a Dynamic Purchase System, submitted bids can be evaluated immediately after submission. Below you can read how to evaluate the applications and whether to accept or reject them.
- Click on the tasks button at the top of your screen, recognizable by the scale button
- Here you can see how many evaluations are open. Click on the relevant solicitation to open the rating screen.
- You land on the instruction page of the rating screen. At the top right you can see how many offer you still need to evaluate.
- Click on the green button start at the bottom right to start.
- You can evaluate each question with the evaluation method displayed + a motivation, if any.
- You have finished reviewing when you see the text in the last screen: This was the last offer to review. You can now close the screen.
- In your solicitation, go to the Rating tab in the left menu.
- Here you will see several tabs in which the statuses of the submitted applications are displayed. Click on the Evaluation tab.
- Move your mouse over the name of a supplier. You will see that the Reject and Admit buttons become visible. Click on one of the desired buttons to perform the action.
- Attention! A notification will automatically be sent to the supplier with the changed status. You can use Messages and announcements in the left menu to send the supplier a message with the motivation.
- The supplier is moved to the Rejected or Allowed tab.
Change offer status or categories
If you want to change the status of a login, follow the steps below:
- Go to the relevant supplier in the Allowed or Rejected tab within Rating
- Click on the three dots behind the supplier.
- Click on Back to Rated if you want to change the rating.
- Click on Reject if you want to reject the application.
- Click Change categories if you want to change the categories for which this supplier has registered.
In a Dynamic Purchase System, there is a setting in the review settings that reviews are required from a single evaluator. This means that only one of the colleagues added to the evaluation team needs to evaluate an application.
When a new application is submitted you will receive an e-mail notification here and you will see this at the top of your screen with your notifications.