There is no official publication form available for a market consultation. This article explains how you can still publish a market consultation.
To publish a market consultation
- Open the tender of your market consultation.
- Go to the overview on the right and select Publish.
- Select from the properties whether you want bidders to be able to register or not.
- Then go to Publication platforms.
- Click on Add and start a F01 - Advance Order.
- Complete the preceding questions and under Market Consultation, indicate with Yes that this is a market consultation.
- Continue completing the form up to Validate and Publish.
- Check all content and click Submit.
- In the Publication tab you can follow the status of the publication towards TenderNed and/or TED at the location where you created the form.
Make sure that the tender is also published on Mercell Source-to-Contract, including the registration button. This is not the standard procedure when publishing an F01 form.